The new subcompact TASER® PULSE+ is the perfect everyday self-defense stun gun that meets and exceeds law enforcement standards and now provides total protection utilizing the new Noonlight® technology. By downloading the Noonlight app to your phone and syncing it with your Taser PULSE+, the app will instantly alert authorities whenever it is fired. What this entails is a Noonlight dispatcher contacting you via text message, then by a phone call, and finally, if you do not answer either, they contact the police. The app also uses your phone’s GPS so that the police know your exact location and can get to you in a hurry.
The Noonlight app is the perfect backup, but the true power of a TASER is in it’s firing power. Using replaceable one-time cartridges, the PULSE+ shoots two electrical probes up to 15 feet away that, once they strike a target and attach, will arc electricity through clothing and even some bullet-resistant materials. The shock can cause individuals to fall to the ground, have involuntary muscle contractions, freeze in place, experience vertigo, and more. What elicits these effects is the TASER’s ability to cause Neuromuscular Incapacitation by mimicking the body’s natural electrical impulses and disrupting them.
This also means it is not dependent on pain to bring down targets like most other stun guns. Plus, when it is fired, 20-30 confetti-like Anti-felon ID tags will also be projected outwards to mark attackers or criminals so that they can be identified by law enforcement later if they escape. Furthermore, if you do happen to miss your target, there are two metal electrodes built into the front of the PULSE+ that work as a 50,000-volt contact stun gun as well. Simply press down the trigger and press the front of the TASER into an assailant’s body. The gun is also easy to use due to its ambidextrous build and built-in targeting laser for accurate aiming and flashlight for illuminating dark areas. On top of that, there is a safety switch that extends on both sides of the unit to prevent accidental discharges and, if the TASER is left armed for longer than 20 minutes without use, it will go into low power mode and not be able to fire for an added level of protection. Lastly, the compact PULSE+ runs on two (2) replaceable CR123 Lithium batteries that are available at almost any store and can easily be replaced and TASER® provides a lifetime warranty that will replace the unit if it is lost during an attack (police report must be provided).
The TASER Pulse+ brings safety in today’s connected world. Using the same less-lethal technology as law enforcement, the Pulse+ integrates with your mobile phone via the Noonlight mobile app to contact emergency dispatch when fired. No fumbling for the phone or freezing up in fear. Pull the trigger and help is on the way.
Weighing in at just 8 ounces, this high-tech, intuitively-designed device is revolutionizing the self-defense market. You’re fast-paced and connected. Your self-defense tool should be too.
- TASER Self-Defense x Noonlight mobile integration: Noonlight dispatches law enforcement to the user’s location immediately if the trigger is pulled, using real-time GPS tracking provided through the Noonlight mobile application. The Noonlight app is free for the first month after activation and requires a monthly Noonlight Premium membership after 30 days at $9.99/month.
- Stay connected: As long as the Pulse+ device is within range of your mobile phone, it will be connected – even if the safety is in the on position.
- Optimized self-defense range: 15-foot shooting distance, ideal for most defensive situations
- Powerful protection ensures a Safe Escape: 30-second muscular override gives you time to get away, and we’ll replace your TASER device free of charge.=
- Comfortable to carry and use: Shaved safeties and angled sights make the Pulse ergonomic to carry and draw
- Fast on target: Built-in LASER helps you aim quickly
- Effective up close: Contact stun capabilities help at close range or in the event of a missed shot
- Easy to maintain: The battery indicator ensures you know your tool will work when you need it. The Pulse+ uses easy-to-replace CR123 batteries, which are carried by many retail stores.
- Legal to own, legal to carry.
- One TASER Pulse
- One Blade-Tech IWB Holster
- Two live cartridges
- Lithium battery
- Conductive practice target